MedReady MR- 1750 (Landline Used)
The MedReady PMR-1750 series communicates via Landline to MedReady’s servers.
- When medication is ready the unit will sound a Buzzer to notify the patient that the medication is ready.
- Opening the medication door disables the alarm.
- MedReady uses your current landline to communicate with the MedReady Servers.
- All medication compliance events and device settings are sent real time via POTS networks.
- Remotely change alarm times, trigger early doses, and set all device settings from the comfort of your home, or smart phone.
- In the case of a medication non-compliance event the dispenser signals MedReady’s servers and then our servers email, send text messages, and place automated phone calls to caregivers alerting them of the non-compliance event.
- The complete compliance log can be viewed via the compliance website.
- There is a small monthly monitoring fee. (Optional)
- This dispenser holds up to 28 doses of medication and can dispense up to 4 times per day.
- Each dispensing compartment can hold up to 9 M&M size pills.
- MedReady MR-1750 Package comes complete with A/C Adapter, Rechargeable Battery, Medication Tray, Blue Locking Lid, 2 keys, and loading rings for 3x and 4x per day dosing.
- For our customers in countries other than the United States, our device will work for you too.
- Please email us your specific questions.
MedReady MR- 1750FL (Landline Used) with Flashing Light:
Features: Same as for MedReady MR- 1750 (Landline Used) + Flashing Light
"Monitored" Refers to the device being monitored by family/friends and/or caregivers. Prism/MedReady provides the Software which helps you monitor your loved one, effectively & efficiently.
Hassle free regular monthly (SaaS Fee) payment, please click here for the Credit Card Authorization Form