At Prism Health Services, our priority is helping get the right products to meet your needs. However, you may occasionally receive a product that doesn’t work for you. In that case, you may need to return an item.
Our return policy and procedures are as follows:
- Items may be returned within 5 days of receipt, so long as they are never used and resalable condition and in the original packaging.
- Exception: Any hygiene-related items / products CANNOT be accepted(*). Please call our office if you have questions figuring out the right product / right size. We will be happy to guide you.
- An RMA number is to be obtained prior to shipping it back so we can be sure the correct account is credited.
- To return an item, please call us at 1 (904) 880-9900 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA). We will also help you determine the best method for shipping your return. Once the item is received, and product is inspected and verified as “resalable” we will credit the credit card used for the purchase. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 2-4 weeks.
- Items that are custom ordered are not returnable
- Shipping Charges are non-refundable
- Items may be exchanged within 14 days of receipt so long they are in new condition (not used) and in original packing, applicable shipping charges will apply.
- Shipping cost is covered if the item was erroneously shipped or is faulty which will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- For a change of mind / erroneous order by a customer, the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost including return shipping to us.
- No returns after 30 days.
- 25% restocking fee applies to all equipment (exceptions *, ** below)
- (*)No Returns on hygiene-related items (This is for everyone’s protection). (Hygiene related products are defined as: Any product(s) which have the potential of coming in contact with / exposed to the bodily fluids and other potentially hazardous substance).
- The defective or damaged product (**) sample(s) may be requested to be returned to Prism Health Services at the time the complaint is initiated. A prepaid shipping label will be provided to you at Prism Health’s expense. If a picture/video of the defect or damaged product is available, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the complaint & Order number.**Please do not discard your product until further notice, We may request it for product evaluation to further improve our product selection and quality assurance.
** When the picture is received, Quality Assurance will assess and determine if a credit/replacement is applicable.
- If any item was damaged during shipping: DO NOT ACCEPT the package:
Please call us at 1 (904) 880-9900 immediately
Email us with details & pictures email@example.com (preferred)
Thanks for your patronage!
Prism Health Services, LLC.