The MedFolio Wireless Pillbox is a medication organizer, identifier, and reminder system, storing seven days of solid medication separated into four daily dosing intervals. The MedFolio Wireless Pillbox connects to any personal computer using a provided USB cable and a downloadable software program allows the user/caregiver to easily connect the pillbox to their home wireless router. Once a successful connection is achieved, the user/caregiver is directed to a web application in order to customize the pillbox to their specific medication regimens and dosing times.
- Stores 7 days of solid medication separated into 4 daily dosing intervals: morning, noon, evening, and bedtime.
- Extra deep pill storage compartments can hold up to 20-25 aspirin-sized tablets.
- Built-in baskets within each pill storage compartment aids in delivery of medications from device to hand of patient.
- Detachable pill storage boxes provide ability to carry daily medication supply.
- Patented built-in medication identification display provides portfolio of every medication stored in device (accommodates up to 16 different medications).
- Easily accessible web application customizes pillbox to patient’s specific medication regimens and dosing times.
- Remote program pillbox using any internet based computer or mobile device.
- Receive medication reminders via visual LED-lighting system, audio beeps, and electronic messaging (e-mail, text messaging).
- Sends optional e-mail and text messages to caregivers in the event of missed doses.
- Monitors medication adherence at each dosing interval. Loved ones/caregivers can monitor real-time records remotely via secure cloud server to determine whether medications are taken on time, late, or missed altogether.
- Allows visual and audio alerts to be turned off early if users wish to take their medications early due to altered sleep patterns, activities, or business meetings.
- Comes with carry case, USB cable, and AC adaptor.